Orange Accessories for the Fake Halloween Festive
Halloween is Friday. Beyond looking at the calendar, you knew this when you saw the orange, black, and purple lights hanging off your neighbors balcony or when you noticed your coworker adorned her cubicle with faux spider web. You also peeped this when you grabbed a bag of M&M’s from her ceramic pumpkin-shaped candy bowl. Indeed, it is that time of the year.
But listen. Some of us are too old for the Halloween shenanigans, but don’t mind peeping into our favorite bar on a Friday after work. Or maybe it takes too much effort to think of a last minute, cheap costume that isn’t Olivia Pope/Michelle Obama/business casual Black woman. Whatever the case may be, you want to muster some festivity into your outfit. And because [almost] every girl has a LBD or at least a black outfit, the following are some budget-friendly orange accessories that can go with that.
In order of appearance:
- Vieta Chance • Vieta • $28.89
- Laurel Ring • Laurèl • $39.00
- Hampton Bay Drop Earrings • Amrita Singh • $16.00
- Touch Screen Cashmere Gloves • $39.00
- Scary cats infinity scarf • David & Young • $15.99
- Brockhouse • Aldo • $14.98
- Gold-Tone Leather Sunburst Adjustable Ring • House Of Harlow • $21.99
- Orange Big Satin Bonnet Turban • Choies • $9.99
- Skinny Belt – Orange • Merona • $10.38
- Shawlsmith Game Ikat-Print Woven Scarf, Burnt Orange/White • $24.50
So make an Orange is the New Black reference and enjoy your weekend (safely, of course)!