Television shows and movies often present the working woman as a snazzy dresser in her tailored suit and power stilettos. But that is not always the reality. Some of us prefer comfort over stunt. And many jobs are now ditching the stuffy business environments for open office spaces, collaborative areas and even casual attire every day. If you’re one of the lucky few that works in such a place, embrace it. And by it, I mean flats. You don’t have to look like your auntie either—there are many cute work flats that compete with the baddest heel. Don’t believe me? Check a few of them out:
- French Connection ‘Jaymey’ Ankle Strap Flat (Women) • French Connection • $73.66
- Nine West ‘Foodie’ Double Monk Strap Flat (Women) • Nine West • $69.90
- Vince Camuto Women’s Ecie Ballet Flat • Vince Camuto • $37.88
- Steven by Steve Madden Elka Crisscross d’Orsay Flat, Black/Leopard Print • Steve Madden • $52.50
- Sperry Top-Sider® ‘Harper’ Leather Flat (Women) • Sperry • $56.91
Did any of the shoes tickle your fancy? Or do you have a pair of flats you love? Please share!